How do we get your office organized?
First we start with a phone call:
- We talk about what's not working for you... what the frustrations are.
- I ask questions to find out what you envision for your office.
- You get to ask questions to see if my services are right for you.
Second we schedule a session & I send you a Self-Assessment form:
- The Self-Assessment helps to jumpstart our work together, assessing what is working for you, and what is not, as well as what you think your challenges are.
- You fill it out and send it back via email attachment before our first session.
Third is our initial Organizing session together:
- 1st Hour - We do a tour of your office, papers, drawers, filing, computer set-up, calendar and to-do list methods, and in general how you operate and do your work (I look at everything and ask lots of questions).
- 2nd Hour - "Show & Tell" - I bring my personal Action Boxes from my desktop for you to see a successful working system. We then set up your two Action Boxes for your desktop.
- Brain Break! 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3rd & 4th Hours - We start to process your papers. Where we start will come to light in the first two hours. That's the golden egg! It's like dominoes and you can rely on me to know where to begin.
Fourth step, we make a plan for accomplishing your vision:
- We schedule future sessions giving 2 to 3 weeks between so you have time to implement and get used to the new systems we put in place.
- Subsequent sessions are a minimum of 2 hours (4 hours is generally the optimum).
- Plan to spend at least 12 to 20 hours with me (every project is different).
Cost: $75 per hour
- Paid at the close of each session
- Cash, Check, VISA, American Express, MC, Discover
NAPO - National Association of Professional Organizers